[Evolution] ldap autocomplete not working.

Hi,

ldap search from contacts is working o.k.
But it doesn't autocomplete when writing mail.

Within the preferences, autocompletion for this ldap server is
checked. I have to say, it did work twice but sporadically.

Can't reproduce this either.

Also, I had 3 accounts setup with a previous version of evo.
1 nttp, 1 pop and one imap on localhost.
Now when I try to add a new account, the druid doesn't
let me pass the step after setting name, address, organization etc.
The Next button stays disabled.

running e-d-s 1.1.4.2 and evo 2.1.4.

greets,
Moussa