Re: [Evolution] Printing in a very small size

Am Montag, den 07.02.2005, 15:15 +0000 schrieb Gentoo_Newbie:
I'm using Evolution 2.0.3 on Gentoo (mail-client/evolution-2.0.3-r2).
All works fine except when printing emails. Despite having a font size
of 12, the emails are print with very small chars, completly unreadable.
They appear like dots. If I look in Print Preview, the result is the
same. I can even zoom in several times, and really see that letters are
there and not trash.

since no-one seems to know a solution to this, please enter a bug on
http://bugzilla.ximian.com about this. please add "printing" as keyword.

thanks,
andre

--