Re: [Evolution] need advice on migrating from fetchmail/procmail/mutt system

On Fri, 2005-02-11 at 11:18 -0800, seberino spawar navy mil wrote:
Ron

Thanks so much for your email.  You won't believe this
but your set up seems to be almost exactly what I have.
I even have a remote mail relay that I used just like you.
I also use Courier-IMAP in other systems.

It never occurred to me that I could run Courier-IMAP
on the same box as I run Evolution.  That is beautiful!!
I don't know why I thought Evolution client must be on a
different machine.

<grin>

That's the beauty of TCP/IP and sockets!

Chris