Re: [Evolution] Automatic Evolution Setup

JP,

No, I am not. I don't believe that the users for whom I am copying over
the %gconf files have gconfd running. Would a gconfd proceess owned by
root affect this?

I will make sure that gconfd is shut down in all future attempts in
order to rule this out.

Thanks,
Brett