Från: evolution-admin lists ximian com genom Joel Louis Blom
Skickat: ti 2005-02-08 11:09
Till: evolution lists ximian com
Ämne: [Evolution] syncing iPAQ with Evolution

Hi,
I had some answer to my question with respect to the connection of
Evolution to my iPAQ but I still haven't succeeded. Using synce I can
connect to the iPAQ (HP 1940). pstatus, plist, etc all work like a
charm. Evolution, however is completely blind. When I try to connect,
using the pilot-settings procedure, the syncing does not occur, although
I'm using ttyUSB0 which is the connecting device. Most other thing s
work. I can even ping it (although it only works with a fixed IP and not
with DHCP).
I have installed all the synce packets (synce-0.9.0-1.i386.rpm and
synce-multisync_plugin-0.9.0-1.i386.rpm) but Evolution cannot be
reached. What am I missing here?
Joep