Re: [Evolution] Re: Malformed URI / double IMAP folders?

can you get me a ethereal log? or a CAMEL_DEBUG=all log?

Jeff

On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 18:09 +0100, Timo Reimerdes wrote:
On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 07:56 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
On Sun, 2005-01-30 at 23:57 +0100, Timo Reimerdes wrote:
Hello,

I'm running Ubuntu Hoary here on a Powerbook. Everytime I try to do
something with my calendar it says "Error on
file:///home/tr/.evolution/calendar/local/system: Cant save calendar
data: Malformed URI.

I tried about everything including removing all my data from my home dir
and restarting, setting up everything anew. Still this error pops up.

Also all IMAP folders are listed twice in Mail-View.
file a bug on bugzilla.ximian.com
Any hints on what I need to do? Especially the calendar bit is highly
unsettling. :(
this one is probably something stored in the registry (aka gconf).

been there, done that, ... Seriously - is no one else experiencing
this? :( Man weird... I even did a rm .gconf rm .evolution apt..--purge
evolution* evolution-data-.... well u get the point. I restart the
computer... reinstalled evolution. Had to enter all my settings again.
Wrote something into the calendar and: the error was back. *sigh*

maybe its something ubuntu-powerpc related... I'll wait for the next
upgrade and if its not resolved... I'll file bugs, read the code,
whatever. *g*

as for the double-displayed folders... If I unsubsribe only one of the
instances disappears. Then restarting Evolution results in NONE of the
folders except ONE Instance of trash being visible.
Then I resubscribe to one folder i.e. "INBOX" and it shows up correctly.
I then restart evolution and: double INBOX double "trash".

Oh and if I try to unsubscribe the 2nd instance of the folder:
user host being something I wrote to replace the email ;)

If theres anyone here who has a clue: point me to it. I would also
gladly try and find that error myself, but evol. is gotten quite an
impressive amount of code *g*

greetings

Timo Reimerdes