[Evolution] Mismatch between subject and message contents

I'm running Evolution 2.4.1 on Ubuntu Breezy Badger. I had to kill and restart Evolution due to a hang. Now I find that a lot (say, 50%) of my messages in the Inbox are out of sync with the summary view in the main Evolution window. That is, I'll click on a line that says it's an email message from Mary, and the preview window shows a different message from Mark. (Opening the message in a separate window also shows the message from Mark.)

Only messages in the Inbox appear to be affected this way; a quick spot check of other folders didn't show any problems.

I'm using a maildir-style account. The mail messages are synchronized with an IMAP Exchange server using the offlineimap tool.

Is there a way to resynch the message summaries with the actual message contents?

Thanks.

-Jeff