[Evolution] Anyone know how to get evolution to empty the trash every [x] time period?

I would like to configure Evolution to dump my accumulated trash every
say 2 hours as my workstation stays on 24/7.  Thus Evolution rarely gets
shut down and I have to dump my trash manually daily or I have a greater
than 5 minute wait as it expunges my trash folder where Evolution is
practically locked up.  I'm using a connection to an IMAP server but
this should still have little to do with it.  Also while I'm on the
topic of doing things based on times, would it be possible to have
Evolution forget my GPG password after an hour of not needing it?

Thanks
--

Jeffrey D. Means                                   meaje meanspc com
Owner / CIO for MeansPC                       http://www.meanspc.com/

- Everything in moderation including moderation. - Unknown

My Public PGP Key ID is: 0x81F00126
and available via:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x81F00126