[Evolution] Evolution 2.4 and Exchange

Paul,

Thanks for the tip. I tried running the command "ximian-connector-setup-2.4". After I finished the process I got this error message:

** (ximian-connector-setup-2.4:26432): WARNING **: LDAP authentication failed (0 x51)

I finally got Thunderbird working with IMAP. Evolution IMAP also works. Still can't get Evolution working with Exchange. I've been working with the UITS department but still no luck.

It was zero F here today. Wood stove felt good.

Ralph

  /From/: Paul Lemmons <paul lemmons tmcaz com>

   * /To/: evolution-list gnome org
   * /Subject/: Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.2.3 and Exchange
   * /Date/: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:41:04 -0700

I am working from memory but I think I got mine to work a long time ago using the command "ximian-connector-setup".