Re: [Evolution] can I import kmail date into evolution?

On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 19:42 -0800, mb wrote:
 I have been using kmail, but would prefer to switch to evolution.
How can I import the data (full structure) from kmail v.1.8 , to
evolution v.2.2.1?

kmail probably stores each folder in mbox format.  In which case,
you can File->Import each of those files into Evo.

If not (and even if does, but you want to use the "approved method"),
kmail might have a way to convert folders to mbox format.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

Remember when environmental doom-and-gloomers said that it would
take 10 years to put out the 750 post-GW1 oil fires? Yet they
were all out in 6 months.
Remember when environmental doom-and-gloomers said in ~1975 that
the oil would run out in 50 years?