[Evolution] FC4 and Changing Password on Exchange Server Using Evolution

I have not been able to find any relevant or correct information on
changing my password on the exchange server using evolution. The
evolution help information doesn't appear to apply to Fedora Core 4. I'm
using 2.2.3 and have all the evolution systems including
evolution-connector. My password expires and I have no direct way of
changing it. There don't appear to be any evolution menu items to handle
changing the password.

Rick B.