Re: [Evolution] debugging ldap contacts connection

On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 11:12 +0530, Sushma Rai wrote:
For any changes you make in the properties dialog
for LDAP address book, you need to restart *both*
E-D-S and Evolution.

Ahhhh. Blech.

That is a known issue with the
LDAP backend. Only then it will prompt you for the password.

Yeah, I seem to be getting prompted now.  And it seems to be working.

I see the port number "3389". Is that correct?

Yup.  localhost:3389.  It's actually port forwarded through an SSH
tunnel to the actual LDAP server.

b.

Brian J. Murrell