[Evolution] remove duplicate emails

Hi there!

Duplicate Emails are a result of multiple (accidently) downloading an
email from a pop server, (inaccidently) if someone sends the mail to two
or more addresses from my own which will be collected into one folder,
or if someone presses 'apply to all' when answering to one of my mailing
list posts.

How can I get rid of this duplicate messages?

Balsa has a 'remove duplicates' menu entry which workes fine.  But is
there a possibility with evolution?

Thanks,
Martin