Re: [Evolution] debugging ldap contacts connection

For any changes you make in the properties dialog
for LDAP address book, you need to restart *both*
E-D-S and Evolution. That is a known issue with the
LDAP backend. Only then it will prompt you for the password.

I see the port number "3389". Is that correct?
Or it is just the default port 389 you are using?

Try binding with the DN, and also set the search base?
You can use "Find possible search bases" button for that.
Do you see any more log messages on Evolution console?

Thanks,
Sushma.