[Evolution] Evolution crashing when trying to copy sent emails in specific folder.

Hello,

I finally manage to understand why my evolution was always crashing when trying to send emails?

Basically, the problem seems to appear because I want to save a copy of the sent email in my INBOX/Sent
folder.
I connect to this IMAP account using a secure connection while the smpt server is a normal connection. The
problem seems to occur when evolution tries to copy the sent message to this IMAP account which is using a
secured connection, because the email does get sent but it crash afterward.

I googled but I did not manage to see if it was a know bug or not, and if it exists solution to this problem.

Thanks in advance for any tips or info.

Cheers,
Ludo
P.S.: I use Evolution 2.4.1 on Gentoo
--
http://www.mythtvtalk.com - Where the World comes to speak about MythTV !!
Hundreds of MythTV users joined the community! What are you waiting to be the next one?