[Evolution] Missing Groupwise features in evolution 2.4

I recently upgraded to evolution 2.4.1 from 2.0.3.  I have been using evolution to access our
Groupwise server before the upgrade.  I am excited to use the integrated features with Groupwise
7, but they are not showing up.

I have seen other users evolution accounts setup with the same Groupwise server, and they are
different than mine.  They were not using evolution before, so I think the Groupwise account setup
plugin enabled some things for them that are not enabled for me.

So my question is, how do I enable the full Groupwise functionality.  The missing parts are:

No Groupwise contact (address book).
No Groupwise calendar
No Groupwise tasks

Thanks for the help.