Re: [Evolution] Missing Groupwise features in evolution 2.4

What is the version of evolution-data-server (right one to have is
1.4.1) u have ? If you had created the account without the groupwise
account setup plugin enabled, your addressbook, Calendar, Tasks will not
appear. So with the groupwise account setup enabled, re-enabling the
account from preferences should get your calendar,tasks, addressbook. If
it still does not show up, run EDS in a seperate terminal
(<prefix>/libexec/evolution-data-server-<version>) with the environment
variable GROUPWISE_DEBUG set as 1, re-enable the account as mentioned
above from evolution.  See if any warnings appear in EDS. Please send it
to pchenthill novell com or kharish novell com . We shall look into it
and sort out the issue. You can also catch us in xchat (irc server,
GIMPNET), in #evolution, nicks: chen, harish.

thanks, Chenthill.