Re: [Evolution] Evolution connector not working :(

From the code looks like the error string is missing for this
error code.

The error code you should get is
"Exchange Connector requires access to certain functionality on the
Exchange Server that appears to be disabled or blocked.  (This is
usually unintentional.)  Your Exchange Administrator will
need to enable this functionality in order for you to be able to use
Ximian Connector"
"For information to provide to your Exchange administrator, please
follow the link below:"
"http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/ximian/ximian328.html "));

Please check this out and also file a bug on not reporting the error.

Thanks,
Sushma.

On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 18:24 + 0000, Kent Martin wrote
Hello folks,

I have just fired up Evolution version 2.4.1 with evolution-exchange-connector
2.4.1.

When I try and setup my account, if I enter the wrong password all is fine
(wrong password notice).

If I enter the correct password, I get a dialogue box saying "Internal error,
unknown error 'org-gnome-exchange-operations:connect-exchange-error'
requested".

The same thing happens whether I put domain\username or just username.

Any suggestions?

Oh - running under xfce 4.2 if that makes a difference - I've attached a load of
system configuration info in case it helps :)

Cheers,

Kent.