Re: [Evolution] Evolution connector not working :(

Andre,

Unfortunately, I am already running the following:

gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-1.4.1.1 -debug -doc -ipv6 +kerberos -krb4 +ldap +mozilla -nntp +ssl -static

The stuff after the package names is basically ./configure flags if you are familiar with the gentooesque view of the world.

Any other suggestions?

Cheers,

Kent.

Andre Klapper wrote: