Re: [Evolution] Re: somethings wrong

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 09:51 +0100, Paul Leyland wrote:
On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 12:50 +0530, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:
Oh no they haven't.

My subsription was for the digest version, I seem to be getting every
single posting individually.

The page http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/options/evolution-list refuses to
accept my credentials.  I know what is typed is correct, in part because
a couple of times I've cut and pasted the data directly from my initial
subscription details

Apologies for spamming the list, but even asking for a password reminder
has yet to return anything.

this works for me and a couple more who volunteered to test. could you
try this again (or) check if it was not lost in your filters

Paul

i will drop in a word to the list administrator about your account..to
see what is happening...

Harish