Re: [Evolution] Re: Exchange and Outlook->Evolultion Migration

hi mike,

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 04:41 -0700, MJang wrote:
The link as I provided and have read suggests that I use Mozilla Mail
for Windows to enable conversion of local data.

Is Novell really relying on Mozilla tools to convert data?

yes.

Is there no tool in the works from Novell?

apparently and currently: no, there isn't.

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!