RE: somethings wrong

I second all that!
ridiculous!!!

Oscar Gonzalez

From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:evolution-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Stephen Green
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 10:09 AM
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: somethings wrong

Hello,
Is anyone at Gnome aware? do you guys know what wrong with your evolution mail lists, don't you people keep up with the sections that don't work right? I have tried unsuccessfully to unsubcribe from your evolution mailing lists, and I 'm recieving email from other people trying to unsubscribe from those same lists...In my mailbox? Whats that about? Why on earth would mail meant for you people be landing in my
mailbox
? Another subscriber, a disgusted one at that! You've forced me to set my email filters to treat your emails as junk, and I get a dozen or so a day.
I'm so disappointed with both the evolution software its self, and with
this whole Gnome business. So much so that I've stopped using the Gnome desktop in the many various Linux distro's that I use and recomend to others...
I wouldn't be so upset if it weren't for the fact that the whole evo-list thing you are mismanaging is a bad reflection on the whole Gnome thing, understand? Its been going for a week or so, to my chagrine, and there doesn't appear to be any responce from anyone at Gnome,
at all!
What a shame..

Stephen Green