Re: somethings wrong - unsubscribing

On Mon, 2005-08-29 at 17:09 +0000, Stephen Green wrote:
Hello,
Is anyone at Gnome aware? do you guys know what wrong with your
evolution mail lists, don't you people keep up with the sections that
don't work right? I have tried unsuccessfully to unsubcribe from your
evolution mailing lists, and I 'm recieving email from other people
trying to unsubscribe from those same lists...In my mailbox? Whats
that about? Why on earth would mail meant for you people be landing in
my
mailbox? Another subscriber, a disgusted one at that! You've forced me
to set my email filters to treat your emails as junk, and I get a
dozen or so a day.
I'm so disappointed with both the evolution software its self, and
with
this whole Gnome business. So much so that I've stopped using the
Gnome desktop in the many various Linux distro's that I use and
recomend to others...
I wouldn't be so upset if it weren't for the fact that the whole evo-
list thing you are mismanaging is a bad reflection on the whole Gnome
thing, understand? Its been going for a week or so, to my chagrine,
and there doesn't appear to be any responce from anyone at Gnome,
at all!
What a shame..

Stephen Green

just a week or two ago, they moved the mail server from ximian to
gnome.org and evidently transferred the entire subscription list -
including much to your chagrin, those who had already unsubscribed.

you should be able to unsubscribe from here...