Re: [Evolution] Size of fonts and importing contact info

hi ron,

Am Donnerstag, den 18.08.2005, 09:28 -0500 schrieb Ron Johnson:
Since I also don't like the tiny fonts, I went to
/apps/evolution/mail/display/fonts, changed variable from "Arial
10" to "Arial 12", clicked on "custom_font" and restarted Evo.

No change to the font size of HTML mail.

there are two values in that directory, one for monospace fonts and one
for variable width fonts. but i guess you've seen that...
you shouldn't have to restart evo, gconf changes take place immediately.

The problem, I think, is that most "generic" HTML mail specifies
font size 10, and Arial 10 is just small...

yeah, could be... the happy html "i know what's best for you" world. :-/

cheers,
andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!