Re: [Evolution] Size of fonts and importing contact info

hi rajiv,

Am Sonntag, den 14.08.2005, 00:20 -0400 schrieb Rajiv Vyas:
Two questions: How do I permanently increase my font size (for both
viewing messages and while composing messages) instead of pressing
crtl+8 each time.

evolution's email body fonts and their sizes are stored at the gconf
directory "/apps/evolution/mail/display/fonts".
gconf is a kind of registry for gnome. you can edit gconf graphically by
using "gconf-editor" or at the shell by "gconftool-2".

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!