[Evolution] Exporting evo mail rules, calendars, et al

I'm running Evolution 2.04 under Xandros and want to install OpenSUSE
tomorrow, however I'd like -if possible- to export rules I set up in
Evolution, as well as calendar and contacts. Nowhere in help do I see
any way to do this.
I know it's minor, but if anyone could offer suggestions how to
accomplish this it would be greatly appreciated.
Is it perhaps as simple as saving the .evolution directory in my $HOME?

--
Regards &TIA,
-Colin

This email proudly sent using Ximian Evolution
http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/
"Outlook without the sad outlook of Outlook"