[Evolution] Suspending/resuming

Hi,

Most of the time, I've got Evolution running on my laptop. So, when I
suspend and later resume, Evolution is there as well. However, it always
has trouble with figuring out what happened to its network connections.
It stalls for a while, then gives me some error boxes (I can get you the
precise text of the boxes if you think it really matters). After
clicking OK on those, Evolution works as it should.

So, I was wondering, should I consider this a bug (meaning that I cannot
really do anything about it and that it may 'just work' in future
versions)? Alternatively, is there a way I can circumvent this, for
example by somehow giving Evolution a command on suspend to drop it's
network connections? If so, how would I do that?

Thanks for any help!

Koen