[Evolution] Re: printing not working

Hi all;

I just updated to the latest version of Evolution ( rpm -qa ==>
evolution-2.2.3-1.fc4 ), after a long time of trying ( dependency
issues ), and the printing works great.  Thanks!!!

However I use Evo to access my exchange account and the auto complete do
not work.  It is setup correctly, and when I go to the contacts and
click on the Global Contacts Evo crashes every time.  Then I have to
restart using the '-c mail' flag otherwise it keeps crashing.

Brent