Re: [Evolution] Using a lot of file handles

Evolution can use a lot of file handles, but it shouldn't be anywhere near 10K per user.  More like 200 or so (in a typical high load situation), depending on what's happening.  But maybe that number doesn't relate directly to open fd's and depends on threading & processes or something.

1.0.8 is very ancient in evolutionary terms, so it could very well have such bugs.

On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 14:06 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
it could just be a bug, dunno. I don't remember back that far :)