[Evolution] Re: Contacts error

2005/4/19, zio budda <ziobudda gmail com>:
Hi I have a problem with my contact.

Without any operation, update or upgrade my contact addressbook is now
not avaible with an error like "Unable to load addressbook. You have
not the permission to open it or to access to  the directory" (ok,
this is not the exact message error, but it is).

Any help ?

The exact message error is:

"Error loading addressbook.
We were unable to open this addressbook.  Please check that the path
exists and that you have permission to access it."

My machine is an AMD  64bit, Linux Suse 9.2 Pro. Home via NFS.

tnx