Re: [Evolution] Re: Contacts error

Am Dienstag, den 19.04.2005, 17:59 +0200 schrieb zio budda:
2005/4/19, zio budda <ziobudda gmail com>:
Without any operation, update or upgrade my contact addressbook is now
not avaible

The exact message error is:

"Error loading addressbook.
We were unable to open this addressbook.  Please check that the path
exists and that you have permission to access it."

My machine is an AMD  64bit, Linux Suse 9.2 Pro. Home via NFS.

hi,

so *did* you check if your addressbook exists and if you have the
permission to access it? ;-)
since it's on NFS, perhaps your admin changed something?
what's the output if you start evolution from a terminal/console/shell?

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!