Re: [Evolution] broken evolution

Once in a while that happens to me as well.....
"evolution --force-shutdown" in a terminal normally solves it for me, even if it's the first thing I start in the morning on fresh boot'ed machine.

/A

mån 2005-04-18 klockan 21:07 +0200 skrev Andre Klapper:
On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 08:14 -0700, John Francis Lee wrote:
> I have tried to fix the evolution installation, uninstalling
> and reinstalling the rpm, to no avail.

so it presumably has something to do with your data and not with the
installation.

> It's LinuxTLE 7.0 and Evolution 2.0.2-1. I click to start evolution and
> it begins to start, but never finishes. I've tried runnning it in a
> terminal on the gnome desktop but nothing ever shows up in the terminal
> window.

i really cannot imagine that, *nothing* shows up in the terminal window,
so it just dies without *any* output? hmm.

cheers,
andre