[Evolution] upgrading from evolution 1.4.6 to 2.x.x

Hello,
Here is my problem upgrading evolution 1.4.6 to 2.0 :
After begining and succeeding in migration of my mail folders, I got a
message like this :

Impossible de copier les données POP3 restées sur le serveur
/home/rafik/evolution/mail/pop3/cache-pop:__rafik_rassaa pop mail yahoo com_
: File exists

Si vous choisissez de continuer, il se peut que vous n'ayez plus accès à
certaines de vos anciennes données.

--------------- translation ------------------
Unable to copy POP3 data still on the server
/home/rafik/evolution/mail/pop3/cache-pop:__rafik_rassaa pop mail yahoo com_
  : File exists

If you choose to continue, you may not be able to access some of your old
data.

The POP3 account is a yahoo account that I disabled : it does not exist
anymore.

When I choose to continue, evolution bugs and does not respond anymore.

Thank you for help. I have to answer some of my mail which aren't on my
webmail.

Rafik