Re: [Evolution] Filter on other than INBOX

On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 14:40 +0200, Fabian Roth wrote:
Hi all,
I try to run a filter for incomming mails on an other folder than the
INBOX. The account is on an IMAP-Server, where new mails are moved from
Inbox to a different folder. For that folder I like to run all my
filters.
Thank you for any tips.
fabe

AFAIK this is not currently possible. What I've heard is that filtering
is not enabled for folders other than the inbox because of performance
concerns.

This is something I've been hoping for as well, hopefully filtering
arbitrary folders will be allowed in a future release.

--
Juha Sorensen :: demosh kolumbus fi

Hvorfor bruger kvinder make-up og parfume?!?
- Fordi de er grimme og de lugter!!!!