Re: [Evolution] Evo 2 upgrade from fresh MDK 10.1 CE

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 16:19 -0700, rfoster columco com wrote:

I upgraded my distro this weekend and after launching Evo, got the migration dialog, for which I opted to keep old stuff to move manually later.
I was quite happy to see the migration from the 1.4.6 package go so smoothly.  Nicely done.

My question is that since I only see an "evolution" folder in my home directory,  where did all the "old stuff" get put?  Did the original ~/.evolution folder get moved somewhere else to prevent conflicts with the 2.0 version?

"evolution" is the original and where the old stuff was left, ".evolution" is the new and where it was moved/copied to.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"