[Evolution] Mail threading.

Hi, I was wondering if there were plans to fix the message threading for mail sent from Microsoft products.

Do you know what I mean?  with mail from every other mailer, and the threaded mail view turned on I get nice little groups of mail based on the subject, and of course the In-Reply-To and Refeences data from the header.

But a couple of MS Outlook releases ago Microsoft started top use another system for tracking their mails, using Thread-Topic and Thread-Index instead.

I would assume that since the Evolution developers have connector for exchange working that they could also fix this? Is this possible?