Re: Calendar UI (was Re: [Evolution] evo 2 )

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 12:54 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
%% JP Rosevear <jpr novell com> writes:

  jr> Its announced here.  I've bagged it and tagged it, I'm just waiting for
  jr> confirmation that Rodney built it all successfully before pushing it on
  jr> to ftp.

OK, good stuff.  Is there any possibility that this version might fix my
issues with Connector?  Any work in that area between 2.0 and 2.0.1?

I'll try it anyway of course, just wondering whether I should get my
hopes up, or not really :-).

Probably not, there were only a couple of bug fixes to connector during
the interim.  Is there a bug filed on your problem?

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.