Re: [Evolution] Marking mail as read
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- To: Ron Johnson <ron l johnson cox net>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Marking mail as read
- Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:02:40 -0400
On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 11:36 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 11:19 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 11:10 -0400, Ted Anderson wrote:
I've noticed that Evolution no longer marks mail as read after I double-
click on it to view it in a separate window. Is this by design or a bug?
Its a bug thats already been fixed.
I've been using 1.5 (and now 2.0.0) for a couple of months now,
and never noticed this bug. In fact, I always use separate windows,
and have always seen mails marked "read".
This would be the case if you also have the "Mark mail as read after n
seconds" option turned on in the settings.
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
] [Thread Prev