Re: [Evolution] evo 2

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 15:28 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
so where were you when we asked for feedback on the UI changes a year
ago? everyone seemed to applaud the new UI design when we proposed it on
the mailing lists back then (including some gnome mailing lists).

you might not like the UI, but it would seem that a lot of other people
prefer it much more so than the previous UI.

I'm sorry that we can't make everyone happy all of the time :\

Jeff

The current evolution 2 is UI wise close to perfect in my book. It is
logical, very well integrated with the different components and best of
all it just works. I would not be able anymore to live without it

The evolution team is doing a great job and I hope they will keep
churning out this kind of high quality

Ron

--
In remembrance -- http://www.ronsmits.org