Re: [Evolution] problems syncing address book

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 11:01 +0200, Ron Smits wrote:
On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 16:43 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
This can only occur I think if if the record id on the device matches
the id stored in the local cache file.

-JP

Yes, I figured as much, question is more how that could have happened.
And how I can test if this will happen again or not. Is there a way to
check the record id's?

So I thought about this some more, is this a fresh pilot sync or would
you have migrated an existing pilot syncing set up?

You can look at ~/.evolution/addressbook/local/system/pilot-map-
<pilotid>.xml.  That contains the pilot id to vcard uid mapping.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.