Re: [Evolution] Going offline on an imap account

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 14:14 +1000, Andrew Cowie wrote:
On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 10:27 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> It might just be a spurious 'internal' error created and discarded
> during the process

Based on our IRC conversation, that would appear to be it.

In the same vein, at the end of going offline:

sending : A00033 LOGOUT
received: * BYE roomen.pair.com IMAP4rev1 server terminating connection
CamelException.setv((nil), 303, 'Server unexpectedly disconnected:
Unknown error')

That error is obviously spurious, probably harmless, but FYI.
Well the * BYE handler goes through the same place no matter how the server sends it (it could send it at any time).  So its both a proper error, but spurious in that we expect it when we send QUIT.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"