[Evolution] Going offline on an imap account

Not sure if this is significant: I've an IMAP account, and a
particularly large folder. I just switched it to caching for offline
mode, and as it chugs through the messages ["Preparing folder 'Lists'
for offline (36% complete)"], I get an endless stream of these:

sending : A00046 UID FETCH 6914 BODY.PEEK[]
received: * 2103 FETCH (UID 6914 BODY[] {2246}
received: )
received: A00046 OK UID FETCH completed
CamelException.setv(0x452229d0, 2, 'Failed to cache : No such file or
directory')

on the console. [CAMEL_DEBUG=all]

Is that bad? I can't tell if anything is actually wrong or not.

AfC
Sydney

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

OPERATIONAL DYNAMICS
Operations Consultants and Infrastructure Engineers

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/