Re: [Evolution] full-backup?

Of course there's no proof that any of this is related to trying to use
my old .evolution and .gconf/apps/evolution, but it sure seems like it.

I've had similar problems moving evolution to a new machine.  the
various files in .gconf do mention your UID and the machine name (e.g.,
strings like 'uid="1093980720 16409 0 doris"). Maybe someone can tell us
how we have to replace these, or otherwise fix evolution so it recreates
the information in .gconf from the .evolution tree?

-R