Re: [Evolution] Contacts borked

On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 21:44 -0500, Michael Messmore wrote:
I've skimmed through the mailing list archives and bugzilla but have not
found this mentioned.  If I'm incorrect, and this has been discussed,
feel free to point me in the right direction.

I had a similar problem, fortunately I kept my 1.4 install when given the option (when importing data to 1.5.94)

My solution was to rename the .evolution folder as something else, re-import all my 1.4 data by starting 1.5.94, then copy the contacts addresook to the previously renamed directory tree, then move it back to .evolution.

Restarting 1.5.94 I had my contacts back.

--
Rob Brown-Bayliss

I haven't been wrong since 1981, when I thought I made a mistake.