[Evolution] LDAP "Could not negotiate a supported cipher suite" error

Hello,
        Im using evolution 1.5.94.1 on Mandrake 10.1beta. Ive setup an openldap
server and im trying to connect my evolution client to it. I have the
settings correct and I can browse the ldap server with the java
'ldapbrowser' application.

        When I give evolution the same ldap settings, it waits a couple seconds
and then says cant connect to ldap server. the ldap server logs say
TLS: can't accept.
TLS: Could not negotiate a supported cipher suite. (null):0

Im a bit confused by this as I have the SSL setting to "Never" and I
thougts TLS esentially means SSL.

any idea whats wrong?

don