[Evolution] Evolution Import Assistant. Ximian Evolution FAQ. Spam filter feature in Ximian 1.4?

I tried to import my e-mail messages and address book (Outlook
Express) from my old computer to my new computer (with Linux Red Hat),
but I got an error message. Do you know about a way to import the old
files from Outlook Express to Evolution? I have moved the old files
(e-mail .dbx files and address book .wab) to my new computer.

I searched the Ximian Evolution FAQ, but I received a fatal error message.

Today I updated my email program to version 1.4. Do you have a spam
filter feature?

All the Best,

Martin Lindeskog