Re: [Evolution] Evolution Import Assistant. Ximian Evolution FAQ. Spam filter feature in Ximian 1.4?

Evo probably doesnt know anything about .dbx or.wab files.  You probably need to use Mozilla to import your mail then move it to evolution somehow,and convert all your address book entries to .vcf files.  Search the archives, this has been asked a lot.

Martin Lindeskog <lyceum gmail com>
Sent by: evolution-admin lists ximian com

09/07/2004 08:05 PM
Please respond to
Martin Lindeskog <lyceum gmail com>

evolution lists ximian com
cc
Subject
[Evolution] Evolution Import Assistant. Ximian Evolution FAQ. Spam filter feature in Ximian 1.4?

I tried to import my e-mail messages and address book (Outlook
Express) from my old computer to my new computer (with Linux Red Hat),
but I got an error message. Do you know about a way to import the old
files from Outlook Express to Evolution? I have moved the old files
(e-mail .dbx files and address book .wab) to my new computer.

I searched the Ximian Evolution FAQ, but I received a fatal error message.

Today I updated my email program to version 1.4. Do you have a spam
filter feature?

All the Best,

Martin Lindeskog