[Evolution] seeking corporate users of Evolution for book

hello,

I'm looking for IT managers in corporations who use Evolution to profile in an upcoming book, "Open Source
for the Enterprise," due out early next year by O'Reilly publishers.

if you're an IT manager or could give me some referrals, please contact me. the profiles (or case studies),
will describe your experience using Evolution and your recommendations for other IT managers.

thank you very much! I look forward to hearing from you.

best regards,

Gail Koffman
415-864-3431