Re: [Evolution] I Hate Ctrl-Q

ctrl-q can't be changed, it is a standard gtk/gnome key binding for quit.

On Sat, 2004-09-04 at 13:58 -0500, Paul Harouff wrote:
Is there an easy way to disable Ctrl-Q or assign it a different action?

Ctrl-Q means mark as read in Outlook which I do as a habit before deleting a group of messages to keep the Deleted folder from showing hundreds of unread messages which I find annoying.

Unfortunately, in Evo you use Ctrl-K for mark as read and Ctrl-Q means quit. I hate it when I accidentally quit Evo when I'm in the middle of deleting e-mails.

Paul
Huntsville, AL
--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"