[Evolution] Choosing the items to sync to palm with evo 1.5

With evolution 1.4 there used to be the "folders" (I think) dialog which
allowed you to configure which set of contacts/calendars etc were used
by default, and had the side effect that these were used for palm sync.

With evolution 1.5 I have not worked out how to select the contacts and
calendar used for palm sync.  I have an exchange server set up (using
connector), with all my calendar entries on there.  However the palm is
syncing with the "On This Computer/Personal" set (which was previously
empty).  I cannot see how to configure this to happen differently.

Cheers
        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]